FYLA LASER is looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to join our laser development team.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- • Develop and improve existing technologies.
- • Perform all PCB layout design activities including library creation, schematic entry, component placement, and routing.
- • Prototype assembly and testing.
- • Hardware troubleshooting, fault finding, and problem-solving.
- • Firmware development in C for Microchip microcontrollers.
- • Making sure the electronic design is compatible with the functionality of the product by working in partnership with the rest of the R&D department.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- • Degree or MS in Electronic Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering
- • More than 1 or 2 years of experience as R&D Engineer
- • Good understanding of electronics systems and design
- • Practical experience of the electronics design cycle from initial concept through to testing
- • Proficient with KiCAD, Altium, or other electronics design software
- • Must have experience with microcontrollers (firmware development)
- • Experience in Microchip microcontrollers (PICs) and MPLAX X IDE will be valued.
- • Knowledge of I2C, SPI, USB, and RS-232 communications.
- • Hands-on experience with Labview is desired.
- • Ability to multitask across projects
- • Written and oral communication skills in English are required.
PERSONAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- • Dynamic person with a demonstrated capacity for teamwork.
- • Passion for electronic design.
- • Enthusiastic attitude for a well-done job and customer satisfaction.
- • Proactive, flexible, and problem-solving attitude.